- Glyph of Blood Tap: This is a minor sustainability of life improvement. Blood Tap costs base health, which isn't very much (around 2500 hp) compared to our total health pool. But could mean the difference between life and death if things are going south.
- Glyph of Death Gate: Faster Death Gates. Not a huge deal, unless you often respec or upgrade our weapons.
- Glyph of Death's Embrace: As we generally do not heal our Ghoul, this is pretty useless. It will not refund Runic Power for Death Coils cast on ourselves while under the Lichborne effect.
- Glyph of Horn of Winter: Horn of Winter should always be up. Even if there's a Warrior in your group using Battle Shout, Horn of Winter gives you some Runic Power. Use whenever possible. The longer uptime helps on longer fights if we forget to renew.
- Glyph of Path of Frost: This reduces fall-damage by about 30%-40%. If used at the right time, you could survive bigger jumps than you would otherwise (or kock-backs/explosions which cause you falling damage). You do not need to land in water for this Glyph to work.
- Glyph of Resilient Grip: Useful if you accidentally Death Grip the wrong target (a target that turns out to be immune, say an elemental that's Banished), so you can use it again.
Friday, August 26, 2011
As the last part of this Glyph series we will be looking at Minor Glyphs. While these are often cosmetic and of little importance, there are a few that can make a difference for us.